Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Carol's Blog

10/22/08
This is my first entry. I'm sitting in front of my Laptop watching TV and looking at my dog Roscoe and cat Beli. Roscoe is a large (very large/picture cow) Boxer, Shepphard bit of Pit dog with a huge need for attention. Beli is just big; 20lbs Tabby.
Anyway, I have a few moments before I have to run outta here and decided to create Carol's Blog; my Blog. I frequently have thoughts which I like to share with family and friends and decided to create a Blog at the advise of my sister. She said "you should write about Roscoe". Well Roscoe, if you could read, which I know you would never pass the first grade, please don't flatter yourself and think I actually created this for you. LOL
I created Carol's Blog as to share my thoughts, joy's and experiences with the world or just you.
Tune in for more later!

No comments: