Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lions, Tigers and Bears - OH MY

I'm on the phone making Dr apts., and while on hold, watching Fox Business. According to the "news" almost all companies, banks and whathaveyou are cutting jobs. Our economy is breaking apart. Oil stock is $44.68/down $2.00; right this moment - not to mention the other stocks/bonds/interest rates or (fill in the blank).

Again, I am still on hold (multitasking - hee hee) and have the mute button on. All I see is old men with oily bad hair, dressed in suits/ties YAKKING. How about a little less talk and more action.

We have not and cannot seem to get our arms around this ugly mess and tick tock, it's getting worse as each day passes. It's going to take a few years of aches and pains to get over this one not to mention millions, billions and trillions of dollars; oh my!

Oops gotta go.. my hold time has expired.

No comments: